EnvirosOrganization Type: Social & Community Services
Address: 3115 12 St NE #220, Calgary, AB, Calgary, Alberta T2E 7J2
Contact: Robert Brunner
Founded in 1976, when a group of innovative social workers and resilient youth walked into the Ghost Wilderness west of Calgary, Enviros has grown from a single wilderness school program to become a diversified social services organization with our head-office in Calgary. Our staff help children, youth and families move from vulnerability to stability, crisis to independence. We do that through programs in the areas of:
- Addiction recovery
- FASD assessment and support
- Foster care
- Live-in environments for children and youth
- Respite care for children and youth with special needs
- Young offender open custody
- Youth aging out of Children’s Services
The power of human relationships invites belonging and inspires growth.
Reimagined lives, fulfilling potential and thriving in community.
Partnering with young people and families to take charge of their lives and actively choose the direction it takes.
Our six core values guide our practice and decision-making.
- Passion – We have a real passion for people and the work that we do
- Ingenuity – We welcome creative and innovative thinking and solutions
- Authenticity – We want everyone to be genuine and who they really are
- Resilience – We are strong, adaptable, and problem solvers
- Belonging – We believe in meaningful community where no one feels left behind
- Quality – We set a high standard and expect everyone to give their very best
Enviros’s Volunteer Opportunities
Category: Boards / Committee / Leadership
Description: Enviros (‘Enviros’) Wilderness School Association is seeking new volunteer Board Members to join our growing not-for-profit service agency. We currently have two roles available. About the …Read More